[Bioc-devel] github mirror and svn out of sync

Rainer Johannes Johannes.Rainer at eurac.edu
Wed Sep 21 16:39:16 CEST 2016

thanks Martin!

Now everything is in sync again. You're right, the git commits were commited as separate svn commits; an alternative would be to use `git-merge --squash`, but I didn't try that one; so far I used `git cherry-pick` to merge a selected range of git commits into the devel branch (which is in sync with BioC svn) as I did have nasty merge conflicts doing a `git merge master`.

jo