[Bioc-devel] RankProd package update - dependency ‘Rmpfr’

Francesco Del Carratore francescodc87 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 15:16:47 CEST 2016

Dear All,
we just committed a new update of the RankProd package. The package has now
a new dependency (Rmpfr). According to the build report for the development
version of the package, everything works fine for Windows and MacOS, while
there is an error on Linux due to this new dependency that (I think) cannot
be installed.
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.4/bioc-LATEST/RankProd/
I am quite confident that the package can be successfully installed on
linux after installing the linux package libmpfr-dev.
Could anyone help me find a way to solve this?
Many thanks,
Francesco

--
Francesco Del Carratore