[Bioc-devel] New package deadline for this release: 26 September

Chen Hao chen_hao at immunol.a-star.edu.sg
Thu Sep 22 03:53:58 CEST 2016

Dear Martin and core members,

We have a package named uSORT submitted to Bioconductor through GitHub half a month ago, FYI

 *   Github Link: <https://github.com/JinmiaoChenLab/uSORT>
 *   Bioconductor submission track: <https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/104>

Now the checking report shows one warning, which is caused by the no DISPLAY variable so Tk is not available on the linux platform. Our package includes a GUI which is built on tcltk. Can you help that how I can get around this warning?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Chen Hao