[Bioc-devel] Question about InteractionSet package

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Fri Oct 21 19:44:26 CEST 2016

You need to tell us the command that produced that error.

InteractionSet is a Bioconductor package, not a CRAN package. Maybe you tried to install it with install.packages() instead of biocLite()?

See the "Installlation" section of

https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/InteractionSet.html

Dan