[Bioc-devel] Question about InteractionSet package

Ioannis Vardaxis ioannis.vardaxis at math.ntnu.no
Fri Oct 21 16:07:30 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am currently developing a package which I want to submit to Bioconductor. I am using the R-devel version. I am trying  to install the InteractionSet package with no success. I get the following warnings:

Warning: unable to access index for repository https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/macosx/mavericks/contrib/3.4:
Package which is only available in source form, and may need compilation of C/C++/Fortran:
  'InteractionSet'
Do you want to attempt to install these from sources?
y/n:

Even if I answer y, the package is not installed. Is there any possible solution to the problem?

Best,
Ioannis
--
Ioannis Vardaxis