[Bioc-devel] Need help

Laurent Gatto lg390 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 14 23:41:01 CEST 2016

Dear Arvind,

This question would have been more appropriate on the support site,
rather than the developer mailing list.

The output of sessionInfo() would have been useful too, so what comes is
speculation based on the BiocUpgrade message.

I assume you are using Windows, otherwise your mzR installation would
have been compiled from source against your installed Rcpp version. We
won't be able to rebuild mzR agains the latest Rcpp because the current
devel version is now frozen prior to the imminent release. I don't think
we want (or can) update the previous version, if that's what you are
using.

I have 3 suggestions

1) What you see is not an error, just a warning, so just ignore it for
   now and carry on.

2) Build mzR from source with biocLite("mzR", type="source"), which will
   require a fully functional build environment (you'll need to install
   Rtools).

3) Once the new vesion of Bioconductor is released (next week on
   Tuesday, I believe), install the lastest R (3.3.1) and update all
   packages. Recommended irrespective of the mzR warning above.

Best wishes,

Lauent

Laurent Gatto | @lgatt0
http://cpu.sysbiol.cam.ac.uk/