[Bioc-devel] Version on GitHub mirror different than Bioconductor

Raymond Cavalcante rcavalca at umich.edu
Sat Oct 15 13:53:18 CEST 2016

Hello,

My recently accepted package (thanks!) annotatr, has mismatching versions on the GitHub mirror (v0.99.20 https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/annotatr/blob/master/DESCRIPTION <https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/annotatr/blob/master/DESCRIPTION>) and Bioconductor/devel (v0.99.19 https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/annotatr.html <https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/annotatr.html>). I'm not sure what I could do from my end to help solve this, so I'm hoping someone can help me.

Thanks,
Raymond Cavalcante