[Bioc-devel] Need help

Arvind Korwar arvindkorwar77 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 23:19:53 CEST 2016

Dear All,

I am coming across following error.

Warning message:In fun(libname, pkgname) :
  mzR has been built against a different Rcpp version (0.12.6)
than is installed on your system (0.12.7). This might lead to errors
when loading mzR. If you encounter such issues, please send a report,
including the output of sessionInfo() to the Bioc support forum at
https://support.bioconductor.org/. For details see
alsohttps://github.com/sneumann/mzR/wiki/mzR-Rcpp-compiler-linker-issue.

I followed as suggested
https://github.com/sneumann/mzR/wiki/mzR-Rcpp-compiler-linker-issue

1) Update mzR

library("BiocInstaller")biocLite("mzR")

2) Upgrade your Bioconductor installation

library("BiocInstaller")biocLite("BiocUpgrade")

> library("BiocInstaller")> biocLite("BiocUpgrade")Error: Bioconductor version 3.3 can be upgraded, but only to 'devel'; see ?useDevel. Use biocLite()
  without any arguments to update installed packages

Please suggest me how to fix this problem.

Thanks for your help.

Arvind...