[Bioc-devel] Build failure for new package

Tyler Smith tyler at plantarum.ca
Fri Oct 14 23:09:51 CEST 2016

Hi,

My flowPloidy package has been accepted into the devel branch, and I've
now received a warning about a build failure:

http://master.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.4/bioc-LATEST/flowPloidy/malbec1-buildsrc.html

The error indicates that the flowPloidy vignette failed to compile,
because the flowPloidyData package (submitted together with flowPloidy,
and added to BC devel at the same time) doesn't yet exist.

I assume this is a timing issue that will resolve itself once both
packages are properly installed in the SVN repository. Please let me
know if I need to do anything to correct it.

Probably related, I'm still unable to complete the `git svn rebase` step
to upload changes to the BC repository - I get the following error:

    Unable to determine upstream SVN information from working tree
    history

Again, I'm assuming this is a transient issue that will get sorted out
as the repositories are updated over the next few days. If I've broken
something that I need to fix, please let me know!

Best,

Tyler
--
plantarum.ca