[Bioc-devel] package build failing in Windows with "Failed to locate the 'texi2pdf' output file"

Martin, Tiphaine tiphaine.martin at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 10:55:25 CEST 2016

Hi,
I have the same issue build failing in Windows and Mac for the release version, but not for devel version that are similar as I didn't do some update from the last release.

I did some update on my GitHub recently and I tried to follow different advice to push my update to SVN of Bioconductor. I have the same error that I want to update any branch when I run "git svn dcommit --add-author-from".

 Unable to determine upstream SVN information from HEAD history.
 Perhaps the repository is empty. at /usr/lib/git-core/git-svn line 866.

Beforehand, I used git-svn bridge that could be the origin of issue, but I don't know how to handle because I tried to cherry-pick, it told me that I have empty pick.

  When I did Sunday, it creates a request for a pull on  https://github.com/Bioconductor-mirror/coMET. This request is not more here and no of my branch are updated.

I don't know what to do. If one of you have any advice, I am happy to try it.

Regards,
Tiphaine

Tiphaine Martin
PhD Research Student | King's College
The Department of Twin Research & Genetic Epidemiology | Genetics & Molecular Medicine Division
St Thomas' Hospital
4th Floor, Block D, South Wing
SE1 7EH, London
United Kingdom