[Bioc-devel] package build failing in Windows with "Failed to locate the 'texi2pdf' output file"

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Tue Mar 29 17:06:44 CEST 2016

Actually your problem is different and does not affect windows.

Which branch have you committed your changes to?

Can you do the following?

git checkout release-3.2
git checkout -b issue/vignette-problem
# fix the problem
git commit -a
git push # then copy and paste the command that git suggests

Then let me know and I will investigate merging that branch with release-3.2.

Dan