[Bioc-devel] Survey on interactive visualization and Bioconductor

Hector Corrada Bravo hcorrada at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:50:49 CEST 2016

Hello all,

We want to share results from this survey during developer day at the
upcoming BioC 2016. We've had great participation but want to encourage
those who haven't taken the survey yet to consider doing so in the next
couple of days.

https://umdsurvey.umd.edu/SE/?SID=SV_5bXhBBZ8cKY08yp

Thanks!

Hector Corrada Bravo