[Bioc-devel] New Package Submission Process

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Mon Jun 6 19:52:05 CEST 2016

The new GitHub-based new package contribution system is up and running.

To contribute a Bioconductor package, file a new issue at

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/new

Read the full instructions here:

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/new

as well as the updated package submission page:

http://bioconductor.org/developers/package-submission/

The old issue/package tracker is still up, but adding new packages is disabled.

Please post questions/issues to bioc-devel.

Dan