[Bioc-devel] notify out-dated branches

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Mon Jun 13 05:10:57 CEST 2016

----- Original Message -----

Which packages do not support R-3.2?

As far as I know the only packages that do not support R-3.2 are those that were introduced in Bioconductor 3.3 and later, and the supported solution for those is to upgrade to R-3.3.

This is by design. Each version of Bioconductor is designed to work with a specific version of R.

Dan