[Bioc-devel] notify out-dated branches

Yinming Jiao 20907099 at zju.edu.cn
Mon Jun 13 04:33:02 CEST 2016

Dear Dan

It's great that we have notification on the package versions.  Many Thanks for your efforts on the maintanence.
However, I have a question that why so many packages do not support R 3.2, and this problem is so tough that people have to reinstall other R version and roconstruct their pipeline upside down.
Is there some actions to mail the authors and promote the updation of such packages?

Kind regards
Yinming