[Bioc-devel] YAPSA package submission

Martin Morgan martin.morgan at roswellpark.org
Fri Jul 29 13:13:07 CEST 2016

On 07/29/2016 06:34 AM, Daniel Huebschmann via Bioc-devel wrote:
> Dear all,
> I am trying to submit my software package called YAPSA to Bioconductor. I
> repeatedly get an error in the automatic checks on moscato1 (Windows),
> whereas on the other operating systems my package is built and checked
> without any problem. For the log please also feel free to follow this link:
> http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/YAPSA_buildreport_20160727111256.html
>
> The main problem on moscato1 seems to be:
>
> Error in library.dynam(lib, package, package.lib) :
>   DLL 'limSolve' not found: maybe not installed for this architecture?
>
> Do you have any tricksor suggestions how to overcome this?
> Thank you very much in advance for your help and cooperation,

Hi Daniel --

From

https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-release-windows-ix86+x86_64/limSolve-00check.html

it appears that limSolve fails to build on Windows under R-3.3.1. The
solution is to get maintainer('limSolve') to fix their package, or to
find a solution to your problem that does not rely on limSolve.

Martin