[Bioc-devel] YAPSA package submission

Daniel Huebschmann huebschmann.daniel at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:34:22 CEST 2016

Dear all,
I am trying to submit my software package called YAPSA to Bioconductor. I
repeatedly get an error in the automatic checks on moscato1 (Windows),
whereas on the other operating systems my package is built and checked
without any problem. For the log please also feel free to follow this link:
http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/YAPSA_buildreport_20160727111256.html

The main problem on moscato1 seems to be:

Error in library.dynam(lib, package, package.lib) :
  DLL 'limSolve' not found: maybe not installed for this architecture?

Do you have any tricksor suggestions how to overcome this?
Thank you very much in advance for your help and cooperation,
best regards Daniel.