[Bioc-devel] Editing posts

t.kuilman at nki.nl t.kuilman at nki.nl
Fri Jul 29 14:50:00 CEST 2016

Dear Bioconductors,

I was wondering whether it would be possible (and appropriate) to allow maintainers of packages to edit posts regarding their packages. The reason for this is that I spend quite some time answering emails about my CopywriteR package, even though those topics have been discussed before on Bioconductor. Thus, while the answers are out there, they are still difficult to find for users of my package. I believe that an important factor is the way they are written, and that this frequently could be improved upon. That, of course, would only be possible if I would have the permission to edit these posts.

Please let me know what you think.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Kuilman, PhD