[Bioc-devel] package passes R CMD BUILD on Linux (Ubuntu) but not Windows Server 2008

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Wed Jan 27 17:43:10 CET 2016

----- Original Message -----

This is a known issue that has been reported to R-devel. It is also very difficult to reproduce because it only happens once in a while. I just built your package successfully on moscato2, and in fact in the build report that is coming out later today it also built successfully.
So all you have to do is wait. ;)

Dan