[Bioc-devel] C library or C package API for regular expressions

Jiří Hon xhonji01 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Mon Jan 25 10:33:12 CET 2016

Hi Charles,

thank you a lot for your helpful hint. There is still a thing that I'm
not sure about - Boost manual says that Boost.Regex is not header only
[1]. So as BH package contains only headers, I will have to bundle the
Boost.Regex library into the package code anyway. Am I right?

Jiri

[1]
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_60_0/more/getting_started/unix-variants.html#header-only-libraries