[Bioc-devel] biconductor build error and warning

Dwivedi, Bhakti bhakti.dwivedi at emory.edu
Sun Dec 4 15:29:22 CET 2016

Could anyone please help me with the below two bioconductor build error and warnings?

I am getting the below ERROR Bioconductor build msg on Mac OS X (https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/202)

installing the package to build vignettes
ERROR: dependency HH is not available for package GISPA

removing /private/var/folders/_l/1jpyvgt17qzgj1yz7f0z4np80000gr/T/Rtmp939MXS/Rinst16ad7608b810a/GISPA
ERROR: package installation failed

I do not get this ERROR messages when I build, check or install on my Mac OS X.

Additionally, I am getting the below warning message:

WARNING: Update R version dependency from 3.3.2 to 3.4.

Appreciate your help and any suggestions to fix them.

Thank you.