[Bioc-devel] avoiding clashes of different S4 methods with the same generic

Aaron Lun alun at wehi.edu.au
Wed Apr 27 00:03:12 CEST 2016

Yes, but "monkeyBars" doesn't have quite the same pithiness for a
package name.

Anyway, the dual dispatch mechanism sounds most interesting. I assume
that means we'd have to define some sort of base "normalizeParam" class,
and then derive "csawNormParam" and "swingsNormParam" subclasses, so
that specific methods can be defined for each signature.

- Aaron