[Bioc-devel] Vignettes and package size

Samuel Wieczorek samuel.wieczorek at cea.fr
Wed Apr 20 07:22:08 CEST 2016

Hi
I am the developper of the packages DAPAR and Prostar. Each of these
packages contains two vignettes : a user manual and an tutorial.
As these documents contain screen shots, I have to join the images (png
files) in the packages in addition of the Rnw and pdf files.
Unfortunately, the size of my packages exceed the limit imposed by the
Bioconductor guidelines.

I know that at least one vignette is mandatory. I wonder if it is
possible to put the entire user manual (source file, pdf file and
images) and only the pdf file for the tutorial.

Thanks

Regards

Sam
--
*Samuel Wieczorek

Etude de la Dynamique des Protéomes (EDyP)*
*Laboratoire Biologie à Grande Echelle (BGE)*
*U1038 INSERM / CEA / UGA*
*Biosciences and Biotechnology Institute of Grenoble (BIG)*
*CEA / Grenoble*
*17 avenue des Martyrs*
*F-38054 Grenoble Cedex 9*
*/Tél. : 04.38.78.44.14/*