[Bioc-devel] Build error on Moscato2 for mzR

Blattmann Peter blattmann at imsb.biol.ethz.ch
Sat Apr 16 10:42:42 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I'm maintaining the SWATH2stats package and we just use the MSstats package in the vignette for showing an example workflow. As MSstats depends on MSnbase and this depends on mzR we receive an error to build our SWATH2stats package now.

In light of the release schedule (where packages should pass R cmd build and check by April 15) how shall we proceed?
Is it no problem that our package is included in the current release if we have install and build errors only on moscato2 but it builds correctly on the other operating systems? Or should we at one point take out the example workflow from the vignette? Or will the problem in mzR be solved in time and we don't have to worry?

Best

Peter