[Bioc-devel] update versions for 3.3 with to deal with new testthat

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:59:22 CEST 2016

On Thu, 14-04-2016, at 16:47, Kasper Daniel Hansen <kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Basically (and this is true for release as well) CRAN packages gets pushed
> to the build system frequently.

Then, it should be updated; no question :-).

> I don't know if testthat has been pushed to the devel build setup yet,
> but it will happen and you will get a

The release of testthat is from a few hours ago, I think. (And I am having
trouble building testthat under Windows with the new tool chain as well as
with appveyour with Rtools33 --e.g,
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rdiaz02/oncosimul/build/1.0.76/job/aq8nm6lu5i9hld1a)

> problem.  If not now, then shortly after release.
>
> So I recommend updating, and adding a version dependence on testthat, like
>   Suggests: testthat (>= 1.0.0)
>
> Your package might fail for a few days in devel; you'll have to wait for
> testthat to be updated.

Sorry, I think I was not clear: after adding a "print" it will work under
both 0.11 and 1.0.0. So I made the change and updated.

Best,

R.

Email: rdiaz02 at gmail.com
       ramon.diaz at iib.uam.es