[Bioc-devel] package submission - problem with vignette

Lara Urban lara.h.urban at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Apr 11 17:58:14 CEST 2016

Dear BiocDevel,

I have a question regarding the submission of my package; thank you very
much in advance.

I have submitted my package to Bioconductor a few days ago and it passed
build, check and bioccheck. Now, that I had to change just one line in my R
code and submitted it again, I get an error on all three platforms, because
it is required that my vignette is built by R CMD build; however, I still
have my Rmd file in the order vignettes as before. Shouldn't it build
automatically? Do you have any ideas what is going wrong here?

Many thanks and kind regards,
Lara

--
Lara Urban

Predoctoral Fellow
EMBL-European Bioinformatics Institute
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge
CB10 1SD
United Kingdom

PhD Student
Wolfson College
University of Cambridge

phone:  + 49 (0) 176 76 37 99 03 <%2B%2044%20%280%29%201223%20494%20655>
email: lara.h.urban at ebi.ac.uk <rfs32 at cam.ac.uk>