[Bioc-devel] 49 software packages either have no vignettes or their vignettes are not built by R CMD build!

Karim Mezhoud kmezhoud at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 14:17:32 CEST 2016

Hi,
What is the meaning of this? Thanks

 git checkout devel

Previous HEAD position was 1fe033d... add /image
Switched to branch 'devel'
Your branch is ahead of 'bioc/master' by 49 commits.
  (use "git push" to publish your local commits)

 git push

fatal: The upstream branch of your current branch does not match
the name of your current branch.  To push to the upstream branch
on the remote, use

    git push bioc HEAD:master

To push to the branch of the same name on the remote, use

git push HEAD:master

ssh: Could not resolve hostname head: nodename nor servname provided, or
not known