[Bioc-devel] Idea for improved visibility of Bioconductor packages

Thomas Lin Pedersen thomasp85 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 15:02:12 CET 2015

And then there might be a whole problem about different social media summarising html content in different ways. This might be more trouble than it’s worth but more and more scientific news are moving to social media and it would definitely help share the Bioconductor brand (geez, I sound like a marketing guy now…)