[Bioc-devel] S4 Method of ExpressionSet Signature Not Found

Michael Lawrence lawrence.michael at gene.com
Fri Oct 23 12:36:59 CEST 2015

Beware that load_all attaches the entire package namespace to the search
path, so its effect is not consistent with actual usage of the package. I
think devtools has other functionality that is more consistent with Dario's
original approach, and it might work better. But it is also known to break
S4.