[Bioc-devel] S4 Method of ExpressionSet Signature Not Found

Bernd Klaus bernd.klaus at embl.de
Fri Oct 23 10:43:37 CEST 2015

Hi Dario,

side note: if you want to find a bug and load the updated package over and
over again
it is much easier to use use devtools::load_all()!

It directly loads the updated version
using the source package directory without the need to detach / recompile /
reinstall.

So you can e.g. do:

1.) change the R code
2.) load updated package via load_all() from the source (specify pkg dir if
it is not the wd)
3.) check if bug is gone
4.) repeat

Hope that helps,