[Bioc-devel] readGAlignmentPairs with discordant strand

Morgan, Martin Martin.Morgan at roswellpark.org
Fri Oct 16 14:21:31 CEST 2015

I'm not sure whether this is relevant to your use case but readGAlignmentsList returns a list of paired mates, and if appropriate (based on ScanBamParam) list elements with solo travelers. The paired portion of the list can be coerced to GAlignmentPairs if the additional structure of that class is required.

Martin