[Bioc-devel] remove history vignettes

Brian Long brian at bioconductor.org
Thu Nov 19 17:22:43 CET 2015

All,

Sorry about the slow reply.  This should now be resolved, looking at :

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/ComplexHeatmap.html
   http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/ComplexHeatmap.html

As you know, these pages are updated automatically, but a part of the
system that does that work was failing.  Please let us know if you have
further issues & thanks for reporting.

Thanks,
Brian