[Bioc-devel] New package: coMET

Martin, Tiphaine tiphaine.martin at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 23 20:23:48 CET 2015

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the availability of the coMET package (http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/coMET.html , https://github.com/TiphaineCMartin/coMET), which visualises regional epigenome-wide association scan (EWAS) results and DNA co-methylation patterns. The R package is designed for human epigenetic data, but can also be applied to genomic and functional genomic datasets in any species such as gene expression.

coMET exists also in a Shiny-based web application (http://www.epigen.kcl.ac.uk/comet), which allows users to run a pre-formated version (currently only for human genome).
It is possible also to extract the correlations between omic features with their pvalues.

Please let me know of any issues you encounter.

Thanks,
Tiphaine Martin

----
Tiphaine Martin  I   PhD Student   I  TwinsUK

Department of Twin Research, Kings College London,

St Thomas' Hospital Campus, 3rd Floor South Wing Block D

Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7EH, UK

Email : tiphaine.martin at kcl.ac.uk<mailto:tiphaine.martin at kcl.ac.uk>

Direct: +44 (0) 207 188 1508

Fax: +44 (0) 207 188 6761

London Microbiome Meeting, 28th of May 2015: http://londonmicrobiome.org/