[Bioc-devel] Rtools warning on tracker page

Glyn Bradley glyn.x.bradley at gsk.com
Tue Mar 24 11:03:36 CET 2015

Hi
After uploading our package to the tracker, it built successfully on all systems with no errors.
But we have the following Rtools related WARNING:

WARNING: Rtools is required to build R packages, but no version of Rtools
compatible with R 3.2.0 was found. (Only the following  incompatible version(s)
of Rtools were found:2.13,2.14,2.15,2.16)

Is it possible this is related to the build environment on the  tracker page?

We can't think how it could be related to our package.

I have already mailed the BioC team about this, but I thought I'd post it here also to see if anyone else has the same issue.
(our package is called 'CausalR').

Best Regards,
Glyn