[Bioc-devel] No vignette contents page/fig refs with Devtools build

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Mon Mar 16 17:43:42 CET 2015

----- Original Message -----

I don't know what you mean by a devtools build; are you talking about the automated build that occurs when you submit a package to Bioconductor? If so, what is the name of the package? If you have not submitted the package to Bioconductor, maybe you can explain exactly what command you are using to build it. And perhaps you can send me (off list) the package.

Dan