[Bioc-devel] No vignette contents page/fig refs with Devtools build

Steven Barrett Steven.J.Barrett at gsk.com
Mon Mar 16 16:54:58 CET 2015

Hello,

I have a problem with the automated vignette construction during a devtools build.

The vignette is encoded in an .rnw file and I'm using Knitr.

When I compile the .rnw in RStudio it yields a .pdf with the contents page and figure label references properly instantiated.

However, when I include the .rnw in the package I'm building via devtools build the .pdf vignette is produced without the contents page and figure label references properly instantiated.

The package builds fine otherwise and there are no problems reported by devtools check or  Biocheck.

I would be most grateful for any suggestions as to what might be the issue.

Thanks,

Steven