[Bioc-devel] R 3.3 for snow leopard

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fredhutch.org
Mon Apr 20 21:32:30 CEST 2015

----- Original Message -----

BTW, I had an exchange with Simon Urbanek and he said that indeed they plan to drop support for Snow Leopard with the release of R-3.3.0 in a year's time.

3.2.0 is still supported, although there is still not an official 3.2.0 binary for Snow Leopard on CRAN (I've asked for clarification on this); there is a binary of R-3.2.0-patched on http://r.research.att.com/ .

Dan