[Bioc-devel] BioC 3.1 branch created

Kevin Rue-Albrecht kevin.rue at ucdconnect.ie
Fri Apr 17 13:30:24 CEST 2015

Hi Tiphaine,

I have followed both of your links,. and they both work for me. Probably
just a glitch in the connection ?

Hi Dan,

I have a quick question of my own,
I would like to bridge the new release branch to my Github "release"
repository, but:

   - In the dropdown of the bridge creation, release 3.0 is still listed. I
   supposed I should wait that 3.1 is listed there, to create the good bridge?
   - I had a GitHub repository bridged to the 3.0 release branch. Is it ok
   to use the same GitHub repository, and use "SVN wins" during the bridge
   creation? That should update GitHub with the new release code, right?

Many thanks,
Kevin