[Bioc-devel] Fwd: Proposed biocViews for Hi-C assay

Nathaniel Hayden nhayden at fredhutch.org
Tue Apr 14 20:51:36 CEST 2015

'HiC' has been added to the biocViews vocabulary under Technology ->
Sequencing. I've also added the HiC biocViews term to packages diffHic,
GenomicInteractions, GOTHiC, HiTC, and Sushi.

Tomorrow one should be able to navigate to Technology -> Sequencing ->
HiC on the devel biocViews pages at
http://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/BiocViews.html . Please let me
know if you maintain a HiC package to which the term should be added or
you know of other missed packages.

Thanks,
Nate