[Bioc-devel] MafDb.ExAC.r0.3.sites missing from build

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Fri Apr 10 23:33:04 CEST 2015

hi,

i have just noticed that VariantFiltering breaks in the last build:

http://www.bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.1/bioc-LATEST/VariantFiltering/zin2-buildsrc.html

and the reason is that the devel annotation package

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/data/annotation/html/MafDb.ExAC.r0.3.sites.html

seems not to be available on the build system during the vignette execution.

it's strange b/c its landing page shows that the package is there and
other MafDb annotation packages are loaded by VariantFiltering during
the vignette execution without problems.

just to ensure that this is solved for the release/NEWS deadline let me
know if you think this is something that can be fixed on the build
machine or you prefer that i update VariantFiltering so that it does not
attempt to load this package during the vignette execution, and we sort
out the problem after the release.

thanks!!

robert.