[Bioc-devel] Problems creating Git-SVN bridge to an organisation repo

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Tue Sep 30 17:08:27 CEST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Yes, it looks like I have to manually accept the invitation (which I have done).
It's a bit confusing because the button says "invite or add members to team" implying you can bypass the invitation, but maybe that's only for members of the organization. This is really unfortunate because it breaks the automated nature of the bridge. But only for repositories that are part of organizations.

> 2. Additionally, the webhook configuration on GitHub is different
> from
> the bridge documentation. It mentions content types
> "application/json"
> and "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" which are both different from
> the "Payload version" suggested by the bridge documentation. Because
> of
> #1, I did not get far enough to test if either of these would still
> work.

I'll update the documentation regarding this and the organization team issue.

Thanks,
Dan