[Bioc-devel] Problems creating Git-SVN bridge to an organisation repo

Antti Honkela antti.honkela at hiit.fi
Tue Sep 30 14:58:03 CEST 2014

It seems GitHub has changed their handling of organisation repos to be
incompatible with current Git-SVN bridge creation.

1. As far as I can tell, you cannot simply add members to a team, but
only send invitations. It seems bioc-sync does not accept these at least
immediately.

2. Additionally, the webhook configuration on GitHub is different from
the bridge documentation. It mentions content types "application/json"
and "application/x-www-form-urlencoded" which are both different from
the "Payload version" suggested by the bridge documentation. Because of
#1, I did not get far enough to test if either of these would still work.

Thanks a lot for the bridge, it is a great system (when it works :))!

Antti

--
Antti Honkela
antti.honkela at hiit.fi   -   http://www.hiit.fi/u/ahonkela/