[Bioc-devel] minor suggestion for BiocStyle?

Andrzej Oleś andrzej.oles at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 15:51:18 CEST 2014

Dear all,

please note that image captions in print (e.g. in journals like Nature,
Bioinformatics, Genomics to name only a few) are often typeset with a
slightly different, typically smaller font size. This makes them visually
distinct from the main paragraph text and gives more overall structure to
the document. It makes a difference especially in case of long multi-line
captions.

To give you an idea how a BiocStyle document with captions typeset with
smaller font and with boldface label would look like I attach the modified
DESeq2 vignette. Please compare with the regular one in devel.

Cheers,
Andrzej