[Bioc-devel] minor suggestion for BiocStyle?

Kasper Daniel Hansen kasperdanielhansen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 15:59:34 CEST 2014

I think it is very reasonable to be able to easily identify that something
is a caption as opposed to main text.  I have had this issue with floats in
vignettes before.  What is less clear to me (because I am not a designer)
is how to best achieve this.  It seems that we can use some (or all) of the
following
  - different margins
  - different font
  - different text size

I think Andrzej example looks decent (although I would also make the
margins a bit smaller), but I don't have any strong opinions about how to
reach the overall goal of making captions distinct.  I do strongly support
we do something though.

Best,
Kasper