[Bioc-devel] Bug tracker for Bioconductor?

Cook, Malcolm MEC at stowers.org
Tue May 27 17:25:45 CEST 2014

>> Martin,
 >>
 >> I'm sure you're watching this thread.....
 >>
 >> Can we take it as some "feedback from other developers" that you requested way back in https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-
 >devel/2011-October/002854.html when I wished for similar....
 >>

 >I don't really have anything constructive to add to the thread.

Actually your history lesson is valuable to the discussion.  Thanks!

Honestly, I really don't have a great problem with things as they stand.  I get plenty of attention to _my_ questions/observations in a timely and informative manner....

I do think that the BioC project hosting a tracking system might eliminate a hurdle for some developers, but the trade-off is hard for me to assess.

Cheers,
Malcolm