[Bioc-devel] Unreproducible build check warning

Antti Honkela antti.honkela at hiit.fi
Mon Mar 17 16:13:25 CET 2014

Hi all,

The latest build check report shows one warning for 'tigre':
---------------------------------------
* checking for missing documentation entries ... WARNING
Undocumented S4 methods:
   generic '[' and siglist 'scoreList,ANY'
---------------------------------------

As far as I can tell the method in question should be documented, as one
of the .Rd files contains an alias:
\alias{[,scoreList-method}

Furthermore I cannot reproduce it on my own using the latest R-alpha (or
R-devel from last week): R CMD check on the source tar-ball downloaded
directly from Bioconductor runs cleanly.

Can someone please help in figuring out what is going on?

Antti

--
Antti Honkela
antti.honkela at hiit.fi   -   http://www.hiit.fi/u/ahonkela/