[Bioc-devel] Please help us try out our new support site!

Aniba, Radhouane aradwen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 00:56:20 CEST 2014

Hi Marc,

I am a bit surprised to see that move to a biostars-like website ? Why another QA website ?
Why don't you consider a sandbox like website like CodersCrowd that has already a docker image of R and Bioconductor where users can reproduce their bugs ? Just saying ...

R & Bioconductor is more a deep programming problem solving kind of interactions, and so should be the support for it, not just a copy and paste (fork) of biostars ( I have nothing against biostars btw)

That's my personal opinion of course :)

Rad