[Bioc-devel] Please help us try out our new support site!

Henrik Bengtsson hb at biostat.ucsf.edu
Tue Aug 19 19:28:21 CEST 2014

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 3:55 PM, Dan Tenenbaum <dtenenba at fhcrc.org> wrote:

> [...]

Update: Unfortunately neither of the social providers (Persona,
Twitter, GitHub, Google, Facebook, Stack Exchange) solved my problem,
but that could be because my older addresses are not associated with
any of those services.

By your most recent message, I'll instead send an offline email with
list accounts to merge.

/Henrik