[Bioc-devel] oneChannelGUI devel

Dan Tenenbaum dtenenba at fhcrc.org
Fri Oct 4 03:59:56 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----

I looked in your DESCRIPTION file and it had this line on it:

Looks like an svn merge was not completed. The build system chokes on bad DESCRIPTION files and will simply skip packages that have them.

I've removed this line and committed the file.

It's too late for today's build but this should show up on Saturday's build report (late morning Seattle time).
Dan