[Bioc-devel] Can we get a rheMac2 BSgenome?

Tue Mar 27 22:10:08 CEST 2012

For what it's worth, I whipped up a rheMac2 BSgenome object.

The source package is here:

http://cbio.mskcc.org/Public/Leslie/lianos/bioc2012/BSgenome.Mmulatta.UCSC.rheMac2.tar.gz

The data I used to create it along w/ the seed file is here. Maybe it
will be helpful as a starting point if you guys want to whip one
together officially:

http://cbio.mskcc.org/Public/Leslie/lianos/bioc2012/rheMac2.BSgenome-data.tgz

I'm not sure if I got all the mask stuff right, so ... use at your own
risk. I'll be pulling those things down by the end of the week or so.

-steve

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Steve Lianoglou
<mailinglist.honeypot at gmail.com> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> How does bioc-core feel about hosting a BSgenome for the rhesus macaque?
>
> I'm taking a shot at forging my own now, but I guess it might be
> generally useful (but perhaps not, since it hasn't landed in bioc
> yet).
>
> Anyway, I'd be happy to send over a drop of the raw/source package w/
> required data to whomever if it'll be helpful to get the genome "live"
> for more people.
>
> -steve
>

> --
> Steve Lianoglou
>  | Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
>  | Weill Medical College of Cornell University

Steve Lianoglou